Who Are We?
- The SWFL Foster & Adoptive Parent Association, Inc. is an independent organization of Foster and Adoptive parents.
- We represent District 20 in southwest Florida (Collier, Charlotte, Glades, Hendry, and Lee counties).
- We are a non-profit, 501c3 entity with no compensated members.
Why Were We Organized?
- To improve communications within the foster and adoptive community
- To partner with the various organizations and providers in our area
- To get involved with and help improve education and training
- To act as a conduit for pooled resources
- To provide peer support and mentoring
- To be a collective and independent voice
What Are Our Current Goals?
- To partner with the Children’s Network of SW Florida on the Florida PRIDE Curriculum
- To support foster and adoptive parent mentoring programs
- To drive community awareness through outreach programs
- To help recruit new foster and adoptive families
- To help coordinate and maintain community storage locations for donated goods
- To grow our organization
How Can You Get Involved?
- Click on “Contact Us” at the top of the page and send us an e-mail with the subject “New Member Request”